Sunday 6 October 2013

If I Could Make One Wish, It Would Be For Cupid......





So, as part of the biggest party of 2014, 
( well for Hasting's anyway), I needed a band.

I had looked at DJ's, jazz bands, I had listened to snippets online of Madness and Queen Tributes,  however no one came close to Cupids Wish.




I know of this fabulous band as Georgia, the lead vocalist, used to assist her sisters Slimming World in Newmarket, and through being friends there, I learnt of Cupids Wish.

Colleagues at work had mentioned them too and said, ' I know of a great band, they played at my sisters wedding' or ' I went to a party the other night and had this great band Cupids Wish' , so I knew they had to be booked.





Cupids Wish have, and continue to have, outstanding success as a wedding band, but through talking to Georgia, I asked if they perform at corporate functions as well, and to my delight they do! 
They cover classic floor fillers, such as Celebration by Kool and the Gang and I Gotta Feeling, by Black Eyed Peas and the latest tracks, such as Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Get Lucky by Daft Punk
Also they will be entertaining us with a truly stunning acoustic set as we arrive.  




We were lucky enough to get them booked and we can't wait.... Stay tuned for further blogs about the event and also a coverage blog in January 2014 reviewing the event.


Check them out at http://cupidswish.co.uk










No comments:

Post a Comment