Saturday 5 October 2013

"All women keep score, only the great ones put it in writing" Bridget Jones

So my blogging adventure begins...



Blogging seems to be the new modern day diary keeper, airing our views and thoughts on life, careers, and other stuff.

So a little about me....

I'm Sara, 27 and a wannabe event planner to the stars!! ( one day.... )

I am studying in Event Management, and have been since May 2013, and am loving it. Think I have finally found my niche in life. 

While I Study I work for Hastings Direct in Newmarket, ( que the song 0800 00 1066)  and am lucky enough to be using my event skills in being an Operations Coordinator, booking everyday meetings, boardrooms for 'Sir Alan Sugar' style meetings, but also get to plan a few shindigs too....

However , this blog will not just be about my work/studies, I shall be reviewing products I use, places I go, and discussing topics of everyday life. 

So .... Let's Get Blogging.....



No comments:

Post a Comment